Fluke Biomedical/Unfors RaySafe Gear Up for Growth in EMEA Region
Everett, Washington/Billdal, November 12, 2014
Fluke Biomedical, in combination with Unfors RaySafe, leads the world in the design and manufacture of biomedical test/simulation and diagnostic imaging products.
After successfully joining forces in February, the company now leads the industry in product quality, best-in-class service, and sales support programs for its breadth of products. As part of its global expansion strategy, the company has identified the EMEA region as a vital area to invest and grow. Its critical recent and continuing investments in this important market includes:
An Influx of Top Sales and Marketing Talent
- Rachael Lewis has been promoted to Director of Sales for the EMEA team. She joined Fluke three years ago as the Sales Director of Fluke Automation and has excelled on all fronts. Prior to joining, she was a regional sales manager at the Vitasheet Group.
- Sander ten Veldhuijs has been appointed EMEA Strategic Key Account Manager. He will increase commercial resource and technical support for key accounts. Specifically, he will focus on coordinating strategic account development and enhancing sales capabilities both in the channel and direct team to support key account supply chain activities. Prior to this position, he held various sales and business development roles within BPR Medical, Smith & Nephew and Stryker.
- Koleen Godfrey joins as UK Regional Sales Manager. Koleen, who is responsible for the radiation management portfolio in the United Kingdom and Ireland, immediately strengthens its European direct sales focus. She is an experienced medical device sales person, having worked for Smiths Medical and Nobel Biocare.
- Emad Abdelhadi, who starts in December, joins as Middle East and Africa Distribution Account Manager. Based out of the UAE, Emad will be crucial in increasing local sales and technical support in high growth markets and in the Middle East and Africa. He joins from Samir Technology where he was responsible for the sales of clinical diagnostic and medical device products.
- Christophe Mencier has taken on an expanded role and is responsible for the company's distribution channels as the EMEA Distribution Manager.
- Additional regional field marketing support is being planned.
On this impressive new team, Unfors RaySafe Managing Director Magnus Kristoferson said: "This truly is a pivotal time for our business, and we are committed to investing in order to build our business to support the needs of our customers. As we move forward, we are inspired by opportunities to enhance our capabilities and serve our customers better and by the strength of our channel who continue to delight our customers."
An Expanded and Invigorated Channel Partner Network
The company has aggressively expanded its network of partners in EMEA that will offer sales and service for its product portfolios. The network has quickly grown to 30 partners and more are on the horizon.
"We are enhancing our distribution to ensure right customer coverage," said Fluke Biomedical General Manager Eric Conley. "These valuable partners offer the combination of powerful expertise and an unwavering dedication to customer service that our customers expect and deserve."
Fluke Biomedical leads the world in the manufacture of biomedical test and simulation products, including electrical safety testers, patient simulators, performance analyzers, and fully-integrated and automated performance testing and documentation systems. Fluke Biomedical General Manager, Eric Conley says, "The acquisition of Unfors RaySafe brings to Fluke Biomedical a strong team that has delivered leading innovation to the radiation test and safety markets. The combination of Unfors RaySafe and Fluke Biomedical accelerates our ability to provide a broad portfolio of world class test equipment to our customers." With worldwide sales and distribution channels, Fluke Biomedical anticipates growth through innovative design and creative solutions for their customers. Fresh perspectives and product enhancements, coupled with the commitment to customer satisfaction, remain the hallmark of the organization.
Best in Class Training - Support Programs
Training and improved support are fundamental to the success of the Fluke Biomedical/Unfors RaySafe channel partners and customers. Together, the company will provide intensive training events for its more than 30 EMEA channel partners. The goal: to promote need, value and best practices in testing. The core of this training initiative is a global learning management system that provides on-demand learning on existing and coming products. This is available now, by invite, for its existing channel partners. In early 2015, the company will provide an end-customer version to offer web-based and virtual learning classrooms to help promote a culture of safety. These efforts will ensure consistent excellence across the region.
Fluke Biomedical/Unfors RaySafe invite you to join us at the 2014 Medica Trade Fair Hall 11 Stand B40 in Dusseldorf, Germany to learn more. We will be demonstrating and discussing product innovations including the IDA- 5 and IDA 1S Infusion Device Analyzers, ESA609 Electrical Safety Analyzer, X2 X-ray Test System and i2 Staff Dosimetry System.
About Fluke Biomedical
Trusted for the measurements that matter
Fluke Biomedical is the premiere, global provider of test and measurement equipment and services to the healthcare industry. We serve biomedical engineers, quality-assurance technicians, medical physicists, oncologists and radiation-safety professionals and are continually expanding our range of solutions to a broader range of health and safety professionals. For more information on Fluke Biomedical, visit www.flukebiomedical.com.
About Unfors RaySafe
Helping reduce unnecessary radiation
Unfors RaySafe offers a comprehensive solution for the X-ray room consisting of devices for quality assurance and service of diagnostic X-ray machines, real-time dose monitoring for medical staff and a patient dose tracking software. The company was founded in 1994 in Bildal, Sweden, where the headquarters is still located today. Unfors RaySafe is fully owned by Fluke Biomedical since 2014. For more information on Unfors RaySafe, visit www.raysafe.com.
Press contact: Shannon Deveny, Fluke Biomedical Office: +1 425 446 6064